Fai Po Group is established in 1986 and specialized in 14K/ 18K gold jewelry set with all kinds of color gemstones and semi-precious stones, among which Blue Chalcedony is the company’s most admired items, while amethyst, citrine, tourmaline, peridot, turquoise, blue topaz and rose quartz etc. jewelry are also provided in huge varieties. We own two fully equipped factories in Mainland China with an average monthly production that goes up to over ten thousands of first-class jewelry set. At present, 90% of the company’s total production is exported to overseas markets such as USA, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, United Kingdom, Italy and Korea etc. The remaining 10% is for domestic retail and wholesale. Product prices range from a few US dollars up to thousands of US dollars.
Flat 602-6, 6/F., Block A, Focal Industrial Centre, 21 Man Lok Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon